We have detected that you are using an older version of Internet Explorer (web browser). As a result this website will not be displayed correctly and this may prevent you from using some key features. We receommend that you upgrade your version of Internet Explorer or instead use an alternative web browser, if you don't have access to an alternative web browser please visit www.outdatedbrowser.com to view a list of available web browsers you can install on your computer/device.

Report your issue/repair

If you have a repair, issue or would like to contact your landlord to provide feedback, you can now do so through our On-line Reporting Tool here. 

The on-line reporting tool is provided in partnership with Rental Step and will allow you to log any repair or issue if you have your landlords details and an email will automatically be sent to your landlord notifying them of the issue.   All the contact between you and your landlord or letting agency will be recorded onto the system for both parties to view.  If your landlord does not respond to your repair within a reasonable timescale, Telford & Wrekin Council will be notified and if your landlord/letting agent is an accredited member we will contact them to discuss the issue further.   If your landlord or letting agent is not accredited with us we will then pass the issue to Environmental Health.

If the issue is passed to Environmental Health your complaint will be allocated to an Environmental Health Officer (EHO) who will contact you about the matter & will either make an appointment to visit your property or write to your landlord about the disrepair in the first instance. If a visit is undertaken and serious hazards exist in your property, the EHO can take formal action to compel your landlord to complete the necessary repairs.

However, if the issue is an emergency, life threatening or hazardous you should contact your landlord directly immediately.