We have detected that you are using an older version of Internet Explorer (web browser). As a result this website will not be displayed correctly and this may prevent you from using some key features. We receommend that you upgrade your version of Internet Explorer or instead use an alternative web browser, if you don't have access to an alternative web browser please visit www.outdatedbrowser.com to view a list of available web browsers you can install on your computer/device.
So what are the benefits of becoming accredited by Telford & Wrekin Council?
- Recognition and positive publicity as a good landlord, receive a free listing on the new accreditation website
- Access to the bulk collection scheme (registered landlords click here)
- Discounted gym membership of Telford and Wrekin Leisure Services (registered landlords click here)
- One to one tenancy advice from our experienced Telford-based team
- On-line document portal with useful documents for a landlord including up to date links to legislation.
- Information on legislative changes and updates on matters affecting you as a landlord or letting agent including a news area for regular updates.
- Compulsory on-line training on relevant subjects on landlord legislations.
- Updated Code of Conduct
- Three free waste passes per year to dispose of unwanted items tenants leave behind at Council run household recycling centers (registered landlords click here)
- Dedicated officer at hand to offer help, advice and support
- Tenancy advice which has been requested electronically recorded on your personal portal
- Distancing yourselves from incompetent and 'rogue' landlords.
- Easy online application, renewal and payments
[ Version: 188.8.131.52]