We have detected that you are using an older version of Internet Explorer (web browser). As a result this website will not be displayed correctly and this may prevent you from using some key features. We receommend that you upgrade your version of Internet Explorer or instead use an alternative web browser, if you don't have access to an alternative web browser please visit www.outdatedbrowser.com to view a list of available web browsers you can install on your computer/device.
So what are the benefits of becoming accredited by Telford & Wrekin Council?
- The status of being publicly identified as a good landlord/letting agent.
- Household Bulk Collection Service (for accredited landlords please click here for information on how to register)
- 3 free waste passes per year for council recycling centre (for accredited landlords please click here for information and how to receive passes)
- Discounted membership of Telford and Wrekin Leisure Services - Aspirations Corporate membership (for accredited landlords please click here for how to apply)
- Distancing yourselves from incompetent and 'rogue' landlords.
- Recognition that you are a good landlord or letting agent and that you provide tenants with a good standard of accommodation and management - this will differentiate you from non-accredited landlords or letting agents.
- Information on legislative changes and updates on matters affecting you as a landlord or letting agent including a news area for regular updates.
- A dedicated officer at hand to offer help, advice and support.
- An on-line portal which provides personal access to your membership details.
- Tenancy advice which you request through the on-line portal and your enquiries and response are electronically recorded.
- Document portal with a host of relevant documents for you to access including up to date links to legislation.
- On-line training on relevant subjects on landlord legislations.
- Training recording system to allow you to submit additional relevant training you have attended which will be retained as part of your CPD and will be promoted to prospective tenants.
[ Version: 184.108.40.206]